SECTION FIVE  (Garden of the 4 Apostles)

Located in Section 1, Lee Township, 565 N. Meridian Rd. Corporation owned, it was founded in 1957. It is divided into sections: Good Shepherd, Chapel Garden, Garden of the 4 Apostles, Lawn Crypt, Veterans Garden, Mausoleum and Monuments. Cemetery read south to north, rows read left to right. Read in September of 2004 by Margaret Wegner and Cheryl Demski Speaker. Unable to check sexton records.

Map of Cemetery, click on thumbnail to enlarge.

SECTION ONE  (Good Shepherd Garden)

SECTION TWO (Garden of the 4 Apostles)

SECTION THREE     (Garden of the 4 Apostles; section to the back of pond and to the north side of pond)

SECTION FOUR   (Chapel Gardens)

SECTION FIVE  (Garden of the 4 Apostles)

SECTION SIX   (Lawn Crypt)

SECTION SEVEN   (Veterans Garden) and SECTION EIGHT Mausoleum, Monuments and Obituaries

 

Copyright   2004 Margaret Wegner
2004 all rights reserved of html coding, and graphics by Donna Hoff-Grambau.

.  
Volunteers hold copyright to the material they have donated for this site.  Not to be copied and used in any format to any other site or in any other media. 

THIS SITE IS PART OF THE MIGENWEB PROJECT

MIGenWeb Official Notices and Disclaimer

This server space page is provided by Michigan Family History Network genealogical server.